Here's a Directory of Our Website:
- Find a listing of current programs, events, activities and field trips on our Events page.
- Education is a big part of our mission. Read about programs and scholarships that we offer on our Education page.
- Looking for the best birding spots in our area?
Check out our Birding page.
- See what we're doing at Trout Run Nature Preserve. Find some timely Environmental topics (e.g. Lanternfly Alert and others) as well as some interesting articles on plants and wildlife on our Conservation page.
Find all of our Kingfisher Courier newsletters from 2006 to the present on the Newsletter page.
---Brand New but Quite Old: read the earliest edition of our newsletter (just recovered from the archives) - April 1972. Created on a typewriter over 46 years ago!
- Join us to be a part of all the wonderful things we are doing.
Check out our Membership page for details.
Become a part of something that's relevant, vibrant and fun.
- See who we are, what we're up to, and how to get in contact with us on our
About Us page.
- Learn more about us with this impressive history of our organization's accomplishments from 1971 to 2005:
Perhaps you can help us to bring this up to date!
- Learn more about us with this impressive history of our organization's accomplishments from 1971 to 2005: Our History.
Our monthly meetings are free and open to the public.
We always have great speakers and activities.
Check the Events page and our Newsletter for details.
Normally we meet at:
- Christ Presbyterian Church
- 421 Deerfield Road
- Camp Hill, PA 17011
We have a beautiful Facebook Group page to which many members contribute.
It's called the
Appalachian Audubon Society Public Bird Chat Page
You don't have to be a member to look at it and enjoy it.
(It's easy. Give it a try!)
Everyone is allowed to view it and see all the photos on it. In order to add your own photos and comments, you must Join the Group.
There's a button on the Facebook page to allow you to register and join our group. We welcome your membership,
and we welcome your contributions.
It's a great way to share with your friends!